In order to provide you with our services, we may collect voluntarily submitted personal information about you from our telephone conversations, emails, and any other written and verbal communications. We may keep a record of your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card details, we may also record details of any disability or health needs reported at the time of booking one of our excursions in order to ensure your safety.
Using This Information
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
* Products and services improvement
* Website customizing according to your needs and interests
* Costumer Service
* Internal record keeping
* To safely and efficiently process your transactions
* Marketing purposes such as offers, promotions or any other information we consider you may find interesting to receive in your e-mail
Cookies are basically tracking technology which some sites use in order to understand how visitors interact with it, obtaining information such as browser type and operating system, helping the site customization for them. This information will provide us important information regarding your interests and preferences, which enable us to constantly improve our services and enhance your visitor experience. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and we are committed to ensure that is kept always safe. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your financial information from your computer to our servers by using encryption technology among suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to any information collected online.
Protecting children´s privacy is very important for us. Islands Beach Club does not direct its website to children, we market our family related tours and services for purchase by adults that is why we require registered users of the site to be at least 18 years old. By using our website, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by www.islandsbeachclub.com
Terms And Conditions
We kindly invite you to visit our Terms and Conditions in order to establish the limitation, disclaimers, use of liability related to the use of our website.
* USA and Canada: 011 52 987 869 8382
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Address: Carretera Costera Norte Km 4.6, Zona Hotelera Nte. 77613, San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo
Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy And Data Protection
* User privacy and data protection are human rights
* We have a duty of care to the people within our data
* Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
* We loathe spam as much as you do!
* We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
* EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Personal Information That This Website Collects And Why We Collect It
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer's IP address, which could be used to personally identify you, but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section below).
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
In addition to Google Analytics, this website may collect information (held in the public domain) attributed to the IP address of the computer or device that is being used to access it.
Contact Forms And Email Links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors defined in section below. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
Third Party Data Processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section above.
* Essential Cookies And Similar Technologies These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. For example, session cookies allows a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to user's network speed and choice of device.
* Analytics Cookies And Similar Technologies These collect information about your use of our websites and apps, and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
* Tracking, Advertising Cookies And Similar Technologies We use these types of technologies to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. This can be done by delivering online adverts based your previous web browsing activity. Cookies are placed on your browser which will remember the websites you have visited. Advertising based on what you have been looking at is then displayed to you when you visit websites who use the same advertising networks.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website's database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.